Everyone, say hello to Jonathan Sugai. Jon is a healer. Specifically, Jon works both the body and mind of his patients. He works on the former as a massage therapist and works on the latter by helping his patients deal with stress as a function of how it affects the body. In one of the more comprehensive talks, we weave through Jon's journey as he discovers the hows and whys of what got him to here. Along the way, we talk running, marathons, personal development, and we ride the roller coaster of life in terms of a physical, mental, and spiritual journey. It's going to be awesome, you're gonna love it.
- Today's musical interstitial is excerpted from: Ramsey Lewis -- Do What You Wanna (Mr. Scruff's Soul Party Mix)
- Check out Jon's body healing practice over at Shiatsu Hawaii Therapists of Hawaii from there you can schedule an appointment
- Also check out Jon's mind healing practice over at Sugai Solutions
- For more information about Dr. John Demartini, check out drdemartini.com
- We mention PSI seminars a lot on this podcast. For more info, check out this video for info, it's Bob Proctor's take on the PSI Basic Seminar